.: Rambling-Nonsense :.

Behind the Scene




Born under the sign of Leo,
Addicted to Manga & Musics,
Thrilled by sports,
A Devil forever..
....the Red kind that is.

Recent Nonsense


  • .: I'm going Nuts :.
  • .: It's not so long :.
  • .: So dead I don't know how to revive it :.
  • .: Sigmund Freud in House :.
  • .: Some Plain ol' updates :.
  • .: English is a Hard Language to Learn :.
  • .: The Railways Over The Alps :.
  • .: Plain Lazy :.
  • .: It's Been A Year :.
  • .: Talk About Irony :.

  • Sound Bites


    Updated on 15/11/2008


    .: Playlist :.
  • Do You Wanna
  • Space
  • Rusty Halo
  • Coming to Terms
  • Secret Valentine
  • Before the Worst
  • Wait for Love
  • Sweet Avenue
  • I Can Feel a Hot One
  • Evil Angel

  • RantSpace





    Other Nonsensical Blogs

  • Alyson
  • Galvin
  • Christine
  • Emo Kids
  • Tracy
  • Rainer
  • Lynnette
  • Jien Ann
  • Shakira
  • Independently Dependent

    Archives of Nonsense


    October 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    June 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    July 2006
    October 2006
    December 2006
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    November 2008






    Free counter and web stats

  • Monday, December 18, 2006


    .: A funny note :.


    I got home today, and went straight to my laptop to check if anyone left me any messages on MSN while I was out...instead I found a msg written on the laptop's Notepad by my sister.


    **A FRIENDLY REMINDER**

    DICKSON!


    I HAVE SPEND THE LAST 30 MINUTES CLEANING AND SCRUBBING THE TOILET FLOOR AND EVERY DAMN THING IN IT
    SO YOU BETTER NOT MESS IT UP

    IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO "ACCIDENTALLY" DIRTY IT..

    ILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE!

    I SWEAR I WILL!

    BECAUSE I USED "CLOROX" AND THE FUCKING SMELL IS STILL ON MY HAND.AND IT STINKS LIKE FUCK.
    BUT IS ALL GOOD..BECAUSE WE HAVE CLEAN AND SHINY TOILET NOW!

    TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT.BECAUSE MY HAND IS RUINED BECAUSE OF IT!


    GOOD NIGHT!

    =)


    Amusing to say the least.

    Neway, this message is not edited in any way.

    For those wondering, yeah my sister and I share the same toilet connecting our rooms. And i really ought to say this.. she's the one messing the toilet up most of the time. Which is why i never clean it and she's the one doing the cleaning- how do i know?

    My mom and both my sis went off to Indonesia a couple of weeks ago for 5 days- toilet was spanking clean the day they left and on the day they return.

    '
    Nuff said.

    aivin, cinvin, dickson
    Aivin, Cin "my-hand-is-ruined-in-place-of-a-spanking-shiny-toilet" vin, Yours Cleanly

    Labels: , ,


    -Nonsense rambled by -skyllax- @ 8:26 AM-

    « Home

    . . w e l c o m e . to . R - N . . . a . b l o g . o f . n o n s e n s i c a l . r i d i c u l o u s . a b s u r d . l u d i c r o u s . a n d . s i l l y . n o t i o n s . o f . m i n e . .